Items needed to apply for a passport
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth, place of birth
- Social Security Number
- Father’s full name, place of birth, date of birth
- Mother’s full name, place of birth, date of birth
- Passport (if one has ever been issued)
- Date of applicant’s marriage (if applicable)
- Date of divorce or death of a spouse (if applicable)
- Person to notify in case of emergency (not traveling with you)
- Copy of driver’s license (a copy can be made @ the clerk’s office)
- Certified copy of the birth certificate from the state the applicant was born in (raised, embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal required)
- One (l) Passport Picture that meets the following requirements:
- Taken within the last 6 months
- 2×2 inches in size
- Must have a plain, light background
- Must be full face, front view. Please no hats, sunglasses, etc.
CVS Pharmacy Photo Lab is located at 139 Avenue E, Apalachicola. They can be reached at 850-653-8737.
- Effective January 10, 2022 – $130.00 check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State for applicants 16 years of age or older. For Passport Card, the fee is $30.00.
- Effective January 10, 2022 – $100.00 check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State for applicants 15 years or younger.
(Passport Services require the personal appearance of all minors applying for U. S. Passports. Also both parent’s signatures will be required on the Passport application for children 15 years of age or younger.)
- $35.00 fee to the clerk’s office (payable with check, credit card, or cash)
- If you cannot type the application, please use black ink, and print clearly to complete the application.
(Applications are available in the clerk’s office or online @ travel.State.Gov) The expedited service fee for DS-11 & DS-82 is $60.00 per application, plus $18.32 for overnight delivery.