Items needed to apply for a passport
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth, place of birth
- Social Security Number
- Father’s full name, place of birth, date of birth
- Mother’s full name, place of birth, date of birth
- Passport (if one has ever been issued)
- Date of applicant’s marriage (if applicable)
- Date of divorce or death of spouse (if applicable)
- Person to notify in case of emergency (not traveling with you)
- Copy of driver’s license (copy can be made @ the clerk’s office)
- Certified copy of birth certificate from the state the applicant was born
in (raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal required)
- One (l) Passport Picture that meets the following requirements:
- Taken within last 6 months
- 2×2 inches in size
- Must have plain, light background
- Must be full face, front view. Please no hats, sunglasses, etc.
CVS Pharmacy Photo Lab is located at 139 Avenue E, Apalachicola. They can be reached at 850-653-8737.
- Effective July 13, 2010- $110.00 check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State for applicants 16 years of age or older. For Passport Card, fee is $30; #15, add another sentence: For Passport Card, fee is $15.
- Effective July 13, 2010-$80.00 check or money order payable to U.S.
Department of State for applicants 15 years or younger.
(Passport Services require the personal appearance of all minors applying
for U. S. Passports. Also both parent’s signatures will be required on the
Passport application for children 15 years of age or younger.)
- $25.00 fee to the clerk’s office (payable with check, credit card or cash)
- If you cannot type the application please use black ink and print clearly to complete the application.
(Applications are available in the clerk’s office or online @ travel.State.Gov) Expedited service fee for DS-11 & DS-82 is $60.00 per application, plus $20.66 for overnight delivery.